Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AM I AN IT PROFESSIONAL?

I'm an IT Prof. even I'm connected in Academe. I'm just only a practitioner in my profession. Even I'm not working in the Industry I can still share my knowledge and skills to the students and people surrounded me. Being an IT Prof. it is not important were you belong it's a matter of doing your job and practicing your expertise. Through this masteral I take it gives me additional information and new idea on what's happening in the real world. Computer's are evolving so you need to be updated to the latest trend in terms of a new technology comes. :-)

9 comments:

Jonabeth said...

Yes u r an IT prof..smile poh!

Edris K. Pagocag said...

Anu na realize mo King?..

Benjie Pabroa said...

Oh yes.... we are all IT prof... no matter what they say... hehehe...


Just keep it on.. Enjoy...

mark julius said...

keep on learning new things in the I.T. world mam, good luck!!!

Anjie Lapez said...

yes you are an IT pro... Its what in your heart and mind that counts... God bless!

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

just like me sir. an academe but yet an IT PRO still.

God Bless.

Baho Puwet said...

i beliv ur an IT pro

Yannie said...

Yes I agree with them.. you are an IT pro

Megzyl said...

hi nice blog.. god bless..